Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terror Lakes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wait no longer.

    Save to Geo.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

    Comment


    • Onwards...
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

      SMAC(X) Marsscenario

      Comment


      • Sent
        Never give an AI an even break.

        Comment


        • >>>>

          Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.
          "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

          Comment


          • 2680BC to Beta
            ____________________________
            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu
            ____________________________

            Comment


            • Geo'd.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

              Comment


              • Move'd.
                He who knows others is wise.
                He who knows himself is enlightened.
                -- Lao Tsu

                SMAC(X) Marsscenario

                Comment


                • Sent
                  Never give an AI an even break.

                  Comment


                  • >
                    "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                    Comment


                    • 2640BC to Beta.
                      ____________________________
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu
                      ____________________________

                      Comment


                      • to Geo
                        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

                        Comment


                        • Transmittered.
                          He who knows others is wise.
                          He who knows himself is enlightened.
                          -- Lao Tsu

                          SMAC(X) Marsscenario

                          Comment


                          • Sent
                            Never give an AI an even break.

                            Comment


                            • 2600BC to Beta
                              ____________________________
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu
                              ____________________________

                              Comment


                              • geo'd
                                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X