• Hot potato!!!
      Formerly known as Masuro.
      The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

• To Beta
        Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• To Wittlich.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 3400BC to Marcus

Comment

• I had to send the save twice because the first time I was told that the save is an illegal attachment. It seemed to go fine the second time but I thought I would give a little warning, just in case.

Comment

• An illegal attachment?!? Well, that's a new one.

Marcus, what spyware/antivirus program are you using?
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by marcuspeddle
                  I had to send the save twice because the first time I was told that the save is an illegal attachment. It seemed to go fine the second time but I thought I would give a little warning, just in case.
                  Got it OK. I still get an odd filename though from you - something like "filename*0=Highland_Horror....."

I just delete the extra bit when I save it and it works fine.

Turn sent.

Comment

• I'm using Norton.

Comment

• I use Norton as well - But I have never received that type of notice before...well, we can just put it up as an inigma.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• It's probably a problem with Thunderbird, the email program I use. It's a bit dodgy sometimes but somewhat better than Windows Mail.

Comment

• to Witt
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 3375BC to Marcus

Comment

• Sent

Comment

• Sent

Comment

Working...
                                X