Highland Horror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to Wittlich
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 2350BC to Marcus

Comment

• to d' next feller
        Formerly known as Masuro.
        The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

• Sent
          Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• to Witt
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 2325BC to Marcus
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Sent

Comment

• to Witt

Comment

• 2300BC to Marcus
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Sorry for the delay.
                      There is something to be said for an advanced start in PBEM.

Comment

• This will be OK soon (as in my second city is about to be founded).

To Beta

Comment

• Save resent to Beta

Comment

• Wittlich, can you resend the last save (or post here) so I can upgrade the game to the latest patch?

Comment

• 2300BC Resent to Marcus.

Comment

• The last save you sent Cerb was still not upgraded. We need to wait for Marcus to do his magic.

Comment

Working...
                                X