No announcement yet.

Highland Horror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More like a: "How do you do?" "I'm doing fine, and youself?" "I can't complain" sort of thing.

Comment

• Yes, I've met Justinian - and a few other players. It does seem to be a very empty map though.

Sent
      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• to Witt
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 2450BC to Marcus

Comment

• sent
            Formerly known as Masuro.
            The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

• Sent

Comment

• 2425BC to Marcus
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Sent

Comment

• to W
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 2400BC to Marcus
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• and on

Comment

• to Wittlich

Comment

• 2375BC to Marcus

Comment

• sent

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

Working...
                                X