Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marcuspeddle
    Beta?
    Meh, Beta is old (of course, I can be considered in his same boat) - he will find the save eventually.

After a week though, you might need to send him a PM reminder...

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich

Meh, Beta is old ...
      true.

I played the save and forgot to send it. To Witt with my apologies.

And the bathroom is done!

(Well I have to put the door back on....)

But I am now on the executive committee for the new off-leash dog park here in the city (can you say fundraising)

And I will be taking Thomas (one of our four cats) into an adult day care (Altzheimer patients) program each week as a therpay cat. Man, early retirement is busy.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 2825BC to Marcus.

Comment

• Hooray! Game on!
          Formerly known as Masuro.
          The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

• Originally posted by marcuspeddle
            Hooray! Game on!
            Was that a "turn sent to Cerberus" post, or was it just an excited exclamation concerning the game movement?

Comment

• Apparently it was a "turn to Cerberus" post.

To Beta
              Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• save to Witt
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 2800BC to Marcus
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Oh, bugger. The barbarians have showed up . . . .

Comment

• Not round here they haven't (so please keep them to yourself).

Sent

Comment

• to W

Comment

• 2775BC to Marcus
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Sent-t-t-t-t-t-t-t

Comment

• Sent

Comment

• fwd'd'd'd

Comment

Working...
                                X