Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess who's back!!!!!!

The game is now officially off 'pause'

Hope you didn't miss us too much. We had a fantastic time. Pictures are sure to be found on an OT thread near you in the not too distant future....
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
    Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Stone Age man, you're up!!!!
      Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
      The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
      Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
      Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

I still do not have the mod for this one yet - I will try and get it tonight from work.

Why have I not got it yet?

This is a fast connection on dial up here............
        Attached Files
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

And where do I find the mod again?

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

CFC I believe, it was Geo's mod......

If no luck at CFC, I suggest PMing him......
            Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
            Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
            Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Any luck Nugog??

Or shall I send the save to Zoid???

Cheers.....

Comment

Originally posted by RobWorham
                Or shall I send the save to Zoid???
                Bugger it - have not had time to hunt for the Mod - please send it to Zoid.

Hopefully my desktop in about 3 weeks - so will be able to play it then.

Comment

Zoid's up!!!

Comment

I recently set up a new computer - and tried to access the mod at civfanatics with no luck. Moved it over from my old PC.

I do remember Geo saying something about some changes he had made to it - and to use the revised one before we made the modern age - or something like that. Anyone else recall that?
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.

Comment

• Sending the mod to Nugog.
                        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
                          I recently set up a new computer - and tried to access the mod at civfanatics with no luck. Moved it over from my old PC.

I do remember Geo saying something about some changes he had made to it - and to use the revised one before we made the modern age - or something like that. Anyone else recall that?
                          Sorry Beta, I have no idea. I originally downloaded it from civfanatics but that was a long time ago. Perhaps we should ask Geo as he is sure to have access to it.
                          Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
                          Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• It appears that CFC have just been hacked and there entire uploads and downloads database was deleted!!!!

Comment

• I sent the RAR version of the mod to Nugog. I still had it saved.

Comment

• Found it. Geo posted this on 9-9-07 (post #29 in the initial tracking thread).

O yes, I had to fix a xml-bug in the Ethnic Artstyles mod. So if you guys plan to play until the Renaissance Era and have visible rifleman you better download it again and overwrite the old version in your BtS modfolder.

In any case, there's no conflict with the current version, I didn't had a version popup when I opened my turn.
                                I don't recall ever getting the new version loaded, so not sure what problems we may be in for. Presumably we can get it direct from Geo.

Comment

Working...
                                X