X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Turn up
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• The games looks to be unreachable at the moment...

Comment

• I can connect just fine.
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• I keep timing out...Let me restart my computer then...

Comment

• Well, I restarted my computer - But I still cannot connect to the Host (connection times out)...so I tried joining BigFree's "Full Frontal Nudity Pitboss" and I joined the game just fine...So for some strange reason, Snoopy's game will not let me join at present.

Any suggestions?

Comment

• Snoopy, has your game address changed in the past couple of days?
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Now I was able to join just fine...I guess it must have been a quirk then.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• It's not impossible there was a brief change of IP (though I think it's stayed the same) or just a brief comcast outage - I do find my IRC connection reset (and thus my internet at some point) about 1/2 the time when I get home from work.
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I was just thinking that it's been a while since this game crashed... and my computer crashed

FF will have to replay his turn, 24:52:00 remaining.

Comment

• ____________________________

Comment

• And... again. Grr. I blame firefox

FlameFlash, can you play your turn during the day tomorrow or do I need to wait until evening to load? I can either load it at 7am CDT or at 7pm (plus or minus an hour) CDT; which is better (6 hours remaining)?

Comment

• He who knows others is wise.
                          He who knows himself is enlightened.
                          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Still not connected according to civstats.
                            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Timing out here as well...
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Yep, game is currently unreachable...

Comment

Working...
                                X