No announcement yet.

Flamefest: Flaming over Cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the story about fed? According to civstats he hasn't logged in since mid-November. Couldn't we switch his civ to AI?
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I hope we see you back as soon as possible FlameFlash

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder

What's the story about fed? According to civstats he hasn't logged in since mid-November. Couldn't we switch his civ to AI?
        I think someone should contact fed and ask him if he's still interested and able to commit.

Comment

He went offline due to CPU fan failure, and then he waited for someone to fix it. But AFAIK that's fixed now. I don't know why he's not here. I'll talk to Rob about it.
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

It would be good to know one way or the other.
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Hope he's not having the same issues I've had. Mine will at least be fixed no later than mid-Feb (the irs.gov website finally updated enough for me to know that much...)

Hopefully it'll be much sooner.
              I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

I'm positive I have seen Fed online fairly recently, but for him not to post would be most unlike him. Then again it may have been those fungi I picked from under the oak tree at the end of the garden......

Best person to ask would be Nugog but he is currently dodging spears in PNG....

I'd say best to put Fed under Ai control until he returns.....
                Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Done... I PMed him, read but no response so he seems to be busy/not well... hope the former.

The game just crashed (because my PSU died apparently). I have a backup fortunately (yay backup pc) so it's back up again in a moment, using Wittlich's autosave. Witt, you'll have to replay, sorry...
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

It is safe to assume (unless DHL decides NOT to deliver the wife's laptop) that I'll be back up and running this weekend and able to play. I'd appreciate being switched back as of Friday or Saturday (whenever is easy for you snoopy.)

It will hopefully arrive Thursday and I plan to have it downloading stuff like crazy, including Steam and CivIV.

It'll be good to be back.

Comment

You switch yourself back - just join as your civ

Comment

Originally posted by FlameFlash
                        It is safe to assume (unless DHL decides NOT to deliver the wife's laptop) that I'll be back up and running this weekend and able to play. I'd appreciate being switched back as of Friday or Saturday (whenever is easy for you snoopy.)

It will hopefully arrive Thursday and I plan to have it downloading stuff like crazy, including Steam and CivIV.

It'll be good to be back.
                        Welcome back FlameFlash!!! (hopefully)
                        Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                          You switch yourself back - just join as your civ
                          Even better.

Now I'll just have to go and dig up the connection info...

Originally posted by RobWorham

Welcome back FlameFlash!!! (hopefully)
                          Many thanks.

Say, any news on that team game? Haven't seen much thread activity for it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RobWorham

Sorry, was talking about this one.

Comment

Yeah, I need to stop forgetting to post in that thread... :zzzz:

Comment

Working...
                                X