Flamefest: Flaming over Cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back up.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Thanks Snoops!!
      Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
      The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
      Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
      Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• W00t!!!
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• I'm taking it down for the holiday (i'm leaving for skiing in Utah shortly) and bringing it back up either 12/29 whence I return, or after 1/1 if you all prefer.

Merry Christmas!

Comment

• Have a great time Snoops. After new years would be my preference.........

Happy Christmas all!!!
            Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
            Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
            Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• After new years seems good.

Have a great time Snoopy
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• ____________________________
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Game is back up - hope everyone had a good holiday!

Comment

• Thanks Snoops!!

Hope you had a great one too!!

Comment

• I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• The game will not connect. It looks like the server needs to be jump started. The Rhoth of Kahn game connected just fine, but this one will not.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Connection timing-out again.

Comment

• Fine here Wit!!

Comment

• Perhaps you're trying to connect at the same time as someone else?

Comment

• I don't know... Now I got in just fine. Oh well, no big deal then.

Comment

Working...
                                X