No announcement yet.

Flamefest: Flaming over Cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No clue on the cause of that ... I can look at the log when I get home if needed.

It could be a firewall issue certainly though - something is not being permitted to be copied. Not necessarily 'firewall' but something not permitting disk access or file write... antivirus/etc.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I don't have a firewall to my knowledge (except for built in stuff) but then I should have had that problem all along.

Now just can't connect to the game at all...
      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Did you have any sort of windows upgrade lately? Those could mess up your windows firewall allowances for instance.

Or did BtS crash (blue screen of death) on you lately? My settings on the game where completely gone after this happened to me last week.
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• FF, I don't see any evidence of you having connection problems on this end (ie, there are things I see when people have problems, usually). Can you play other PTBS games (do you have other ones)? Other MP games?

Comment

• FF - I gather you've fixed whatever problem you have?

Comment

• I had to reload the game as it crashed while saving. Zoid, your autosave was loaded. I'll reload the game again when I go to bed, but if it's not long enough for you to replay your turn I will reload it tomorrow...

Comment

• Ok, I'll play it when I get home from work.
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• The game seems to be down.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Steam just forced me to update CivIV. Seems there's a new version of the game. Won't let me connect since our versions don't match.

Comment

• I will upgrade the game (and all of my games!) as soon as is practical (tonight after I leave work... still here )

Comment

• OK, I reloaded with an earlier save with 12hr left on this turn (Geo, this is a save of yours, whatever you did this morning-er, afternoon for you- was probably undone). If that's not enough let me know and we'll figure something out.

Comment

• No problem. I'm having the day off so can check before the turner lapses.
                          Thanks for telling.
                          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                            OK, I reloaded with an earlier save with 12hr left on this turn (Geo, this is a save of yours, whatever you did this morning-er, afternoon for you- was probably undone). If that's not enough let me know and we'll figure something out.
                            Awesome. Thanks Snoopy.

Comment

• Cheers Snoopy
                              Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                              The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                              Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                              Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• The game is currently unreachable.
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X