Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Re: Turkish Titillation

Originally posted by RobWorham
    I wondered who might have a look to see what was going on in this thread.......
    You may be surprised...............

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Over to you Pete. Hopefully, you're not going to spend all day at the mall with the rest of NZ!!!

Go to the park & relax!!
      Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
      Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

all yours rob.you gonna bring me the middle earth disk tomorrow dude?might need the cd key too not sure if you can use different cd keys with different disks.i know its gathering dust on your desk/shelf somewhere.....
        www.saf.net.nz

Comment

femme!thanks we have sworn to stay away from malls!good riddance.on boxing day we did just that,boxed everything up,got rid of the darn too large tree and power sucking lights.ahh life returns to normal once more.....back to gaming
          www.saf.net.nz

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwallabok
            all yours rob.you gonna bring me the middle earth disk tomorrow dude?might need the cd key too not sure if you can use different cd keys with different disks.i know its gathering dust on your desk/shelf somewhere.....

BFME disk is right here on top of my tower, just waiting for you to get your A into G..........

Maybe your new computer is more advanced than you think and it can only read quality software.........

What do you think FeMme???
            Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
            The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
            Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
            Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwallabok
              femme!thanks we have sworn to stay away from malls!good riddance.on boxing day we did just that,boxed everything up,got rid of the darn too large tree and power sucking lights.ahh life returns to normal once more.....back to gaming

Here's the next turn.

Comment

middle earth was around before civ was even conceived mate,and it was thought up by a british like you!play the save........
                www.saf.net.nz

Comment

Oooooooooo moody!!

Calm him down FeMme, pass the save ASAP.......
                  Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                  Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                  Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Peter, I believe the turn is yours

Comment

done,now waiting all day in robs inbox again
                      www.saf.net.nz

Comment

Now's your chance to knock a few turns out the way...

Comment

aye
                          www.saf.net.nz

Comment

You now have the save Pete........

Comment

save sent to you robhurto
                              www.saf.net.nz

Comment

FeMme....

Comment

Working...
                                X