• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only your extinction irish.....
    www.saf.net.nz

Comment

• Tick, tock, tick, tock..............

That, Mr. Turkish, is the sound of inevitability...........

Turn's up!!!
      Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
      The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
      Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
      Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Not very far-sighted huh?
        www.saf.net.nz

Comment

• On page 1 already!!!

Quick, play the turn before you get to page 2.......
          Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
          Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
          Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• omg im sure this games rigged,where did you get all those troops from??
            www.saf.net.nz

Comment

• I think YOU refer to it as being owned......

Turn's up boo hoo boy!!!

Comment

• hmm yes rob,your owning a noobie,nice job there
                www.saf.net.nz

Comment

• If you will observe the score board, you will notice that I am owning all comers.......

I OWN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!

Comment

• yes rob whatever you say,(your little universe in your head)
                    `sides,your apoly staff,so you could create your own little fake scoreboard.....
                    www.saf.net.nz

Comment

• Blah, blah, blah......

Actions speak louder than words my friend.......

Speaking of which, turns up!!!

Comment

• so this is the last turn for me then.good game i hardly learnt anything...
                        www.saf.net.nz

Comment

• Patience young one, patience!

Fear is a habit; so is self-pity, defeat, anxiety, despair, hopelessness and resignation. You can eliminate all of these negative habits with two simple resolves: I can!! and I will!!

Chin up old boy!!

One more turn..........

Comment

• bet you got kate to write all that stuff for you....
                            www.saf.net.nz

Comment

• And another turn for Petrus!!!

Comment

• y r u lettin me live?u enjoy demonstratin your power in the game?guess thats the only place ur powerful?
                                www.saf.net.nz

Comment

Working...
                                X