No announcement yet.

Turkish Titillation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you really need a tracker for a two person game?

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Ooooo thanks, you have just alerted me to the fact we are over 500 posts!!!

Don't want to miss out on that post count!!!
      Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
      The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
      Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
      Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• omg and my citys f*cuked-thanks BUDDY
        www.saf.net.nz

Comment

• its all robs fault nugog, always
          www.saf.net.nz

Comment

• And again...........
            Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
            Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
            Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• here ya go
              www.saf.net.nz

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiwallabok
                its all robs fault nugog, always
                I know - I taught him too well.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• :moon:

Comment

• Pete............

Comment

• hey nugog you gonna join our game?
                      www.saf.net.nz

Comment

• to you rob
                        www.saf.net.nz

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiwallabok
                          hey nugog you gonna join our game?
                          Well I was hoping that by bugging you guys, you would start a new tracker - as you are over the 500 limit, so then you would no longer pop up in "My Threads"

Sounds as though things are almost over anyway.

Comment

• Petrus.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Nugog

Sounds as though things are almost over anyway.
                              well maybe for rob they are!

nah a new game sometime, got my bro joinin aploy + civ
                              www.saf.net.nz

Comment

• I'll get the discussion thread for the new game up Fri at the latest........

Comment

Working...
                                X