X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EPW
    Patch issues what do I do?
    Send me the admin password and I will fix it
    Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• I need resend.
      "

Comment

• OK - I will do this tonight.

Presuming it is the same email addy?
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Sent.

Last save I have is from 16/06 - which seems to match up with the tracker.
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• nm

Dead I'm afraid. I do not recall the password.
            "

Comment

nm

Dead I'm afraid. I do not recall the password.
              EPW - may I recommend you start a word document where you list all your games, and relevant passwords - either player or admin.

I was really enjoying this game.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Shall we start another one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nugog
                  Shall we start another one?

PBEM or pitboss?
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I cannot play Pitboss - a download speed of around 1.5 kbps is not compatible.

But if you guys want to play a new one pitboss - then go for it.

Comment

I do not recall the password.
                      How about hypnosis? I hear that works for memory recall.

Comment

• turn 1 >>>>
                        "

Comment

• What play order mate?

Comment

• Ethiopian Empire - EPW
                            Mamluk Sultanate - Wittlich
                            Ottoman Empire - CerberusIV
                            Kingdom of Rasulids - Beta
                            Khanate of the Timurids - Nugog
                            "

Comment

• Cheers.

Comment

• C&M2 1300AD sent to Cerberus.

EPW - Why on earch did you call this game Cat and Mouse?!? We already have a PBEM game by that name currently going. Now the saves from BOTH games are being saved in the SAME folder! Talk about confusion!
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X