Mayhem of Merchants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and to Nugog
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
      and to Nugog
      Not here yet.
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Ok - sent for a 3rd time Nugog. Let's see if this works.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I'm guessing it did...

1356AD to Nuke Boy.

Comment

• >>>> Beta
            Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• To Nugog with fingers crossed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
                To Nugog with fingers crossed.

Onto EPW.

I am very close to getting internet hooked up at home, which will speed up my turn playing time dramatically - thanks for the patience.
                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• 1358AD to Nukeboy
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• to Nugog

Comment

• >>>

You're confusing my email filter by changing the subject name each time Nugog
                      "

Comment

• 1360AD to Nuke Boy
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Rec`d from NB and onto Nugog.

Comment

• And onto EPW

Comment

• 1362AD to Nuke Boy

Comment

• To Nugog

Comment

Working...
                                X