No announcement yet.

Urtansia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we don't hear from Giwi any time soon - I say you just pick a leader for him Beta.

EDIT: If it were myself, I would go for Kublai (Aggressive and Creative)

Comment

I'm all down for NOT-Ghengis (the other guy, kublai? )

But dont pick on be cuz' Im on a warmonging leader with no war skills. Ill be nice :P
      Last edited by Giwi; November 28, 2007, 02:11.

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich

EDIT: If it were myself, I would go for Kublai (Aggressive and Creative)

What? Why? Isent Creative a bad trait? Err...

Comment

No - Creative is a rather nice trait to have since it allows for more culture-output from your cities. (+2 culture output for each city without even having any cultural buildings within the cities).

But, it is your civilization and choice after all.

Comment

Okay I'll go for kublai, what did he do in history to deserve a place in civ4, anyway? :P

Comment

Kublai Khan?!? He was a great Mongolian leader...he just wasn't...how shall I put it...as "brutal" as Ghengis Khan is known to be (that's not saying that Kublai didn't have his moments either)
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Agg & Cre is a pretty nice combo IMO - plus an early UU which is multi purpose.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Excuse, multi purpose? :/ Does it mean that its good cuz of :

Aggresive leader - Baracks - Stable - UU

its a nice combo, really. But I dont have the guts nor the skills to wage war on you guys :/

Comment

We are all peace loving civ players anyway.

Besides - good UU's also make for a good defense.

Will start the game up today - but right now my better half is clamouring about putting up Xmas decorations. ...sigh ...
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
                      Will start the game up today - but right now my better half is clamouring about putting up Xmas decorations. ...sigh ...
                      this early? O.o You are crazy, Its not even december yet :/

Comment

Originally posted by Giwi

this early? O.o You are crazy, Its not even december yet :/
                        Well, I put mine up the day after Thanksgiving. That's when I do it every year.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

The good news is that it was too cold to do anything outside.

So will start this puppy up soon - and get Marco Polo on his way to the east.
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Yea Gods - 12 days before Xmas people......
                            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

I would like a advaced start.

Comment

Originally posted by Giwi
                                I would like a advaced start.
                                Well, you could always put up your christmas decorations in July...

Oh wait, that's not what you were talking about, was it?

Comment

Working...
                                X