X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resent 720AD to Nugog.

Comment

• Mabeco.....
      Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
      The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
      Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
      Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Urtansia_AD-0740_to_Beta
        Have a great one today!

Comment

• Witt.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 740AD off to Nugog

Comment

• Urtansia_AD-0740_to_Rublai_Rhan

Comment

• Mabeco.....
                Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Urtansia_AD-0760_to_Beta.CivBeyondSwordSave
                  Have a great one today!

Comment

• to witt
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 760AD to Nugog
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Urtansia_AD-0760_to_Rublai_Rhan.CivBeyondSwordSave

Comment

• Mabeco.....

Comment

• Urtansia_AD-0780_to_Beta
                            Have a great one today!

Comment

• 780AD off to Nugog
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Urtansia_AD-0780_to_Rublai_Rhan.CivBeyondSwordSave

Comment

Working...
                                X