• Show
Clear All

• 1. Beta - Canada - east
    2. Wittlich - U.S. - west
    3. Nugog - down under somewhere
    4. Evalds - Latvia
    5. Giwi - Sweden

Comment

• Hmmm, I guess we are waiting on Beta to fowrard the turn?

Comment

• Re-sent Rob my save (I sent it already some time agou though)

Comment

• Never got it first time round mate! Thanks for the re-send!

Mabeco.....
          Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
          The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
          Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
          Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Urtansia_AD-0700_to_Beta
            Re-sending the same since received is older.
            Have a great one today!

Comment

• Received from Beta - 700AD off to Nugog.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Have been in touch with Witt and Nugog - trying to get this going again.
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Urtansia_AD-0700_to_Rublai_Rhan.CivBeyondSwordSave

Comment

• Nice works Beta!!!

Mabeco.....
                    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Thx! This an interesting game. I don't want it to fade away.
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Urtansia_AD-0720_to_Beta
                        Have a great one today!

Comment

• Back around to Wittlich.

Comment

• 720AD off to Nugog
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• who has the save?

Comment

• Nugog??

Maybe a resend is needed Wittlich?

Comment

Working...
                                X