Urtansia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mabeco.....
    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Urtansia_AD-0520_to_Beta
      Have a great one today!

Comment

• and to Witt
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 520AD to Nugog

Comment

• Urtansia_AD-0520_to_Rublai_Rhan

Comment

• Mabeco.....
              Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
              Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
              Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Urtansia_AD-0540_to_Beta
                Have a great one today!

Comment

• save to Witt
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 540AD to Nugog
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Mabeco.....

Comment

• Urtansia_AD-0560_to_Beta
                        Have a great one today!

Comment

• and to Wittlich.

Sorry for the delay. Was out of town for a few days.

Comment

• Mabeco.....

Comment

• Urtansia_AD-0580_to_Beta
                              Have a great one today!

Comment

• 580AD received from Beta and onward to Nugog.
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X