Urtansia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and to witt
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 2160BC to Nugog

Comment

• mabeco..........
        Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
        The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Urtansia_BC-2120_to_Beta
          Have a great one today!

Comment

• wow, summer starts to kick in :] Who is holding the save?

Comment

• It looks like Beta still has it....
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Beta, did you forget about us..?

Comment

• Nope - i still have it. But the game needs to be ugraded up to the new patch, by the admin. that would be me for this game.

But I am still restricted on my time, and do not want to do a dual install of civ on this machine. So I need to get a an hour or two of quiet time to haul up my old machine, connect it up, load the game, and reset the password. A bloody pain, and something I brought to Alex's attention when they were working on this patch. Surely there has to be a better way.

For those who are not aware of it, the process for upgrading a pbem game to the new patch is to open the game with a version of civ using the old patch, clear the password, then load that save into the new patch and reset the password. Why? I have no idea.

So, please hang tight. I cannot do this until Sunday at the earliest.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Still nothing..

Comment

• Witt - can you resend me the most recent save for me please?

I will try and get this one rolling again.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Urtansia PBEM

Here it is:
                        Attached Files
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Nugog?

Comment

• Sorry everyone - it has just been madness here - I basically have not seen my family all week....

I willl try and get to this tonight.
                            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• N/P Nugog. Keep your priorities right.

When you do get to it I hope one of the passwords I sent you works.

Comment

• Updated to 3.17 (finally).

I have entered a new Admin Password.

Onto Evalds.

Everyone - thankyou fpr your patience.

Comment

Working...
                                X