Comment

• Comes from Evalds "sending the wrong file" Urtanus

Comment

• Back from dinner and...
        Urtansia_BC-3440_to_Beta sent
        ... to the other side of the Atlantic.
        Have a great one today!

Comment

• Dinner at that time? I have a house in spain (or well, a family house) and people are night-ish but not that nightish :O

Comment

• Got it. And sent across the continent to Wittlich in California.

3440bc save.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Damn! 29 minutes. I'm getting slow.....

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giwi
                Dinner at that time? I have a house in spain (or well, a family house) and people are night-ish but not that nightish :O
                Today was later than usual, not good... but Spain is GMT+1, I'm in GMT+0 like the English.

But of course that doesn't make much sense since Spain is more to the West than England . Since the English have Greenwich, I guess that Spain should be GMT+0 and not the other way around.
                I would prefer GMT+0 everywhere Europe, and people waking at different time of the day everywhere .
                Last edited by mabeco; January 24, 2008, 18:58.
                Have a great one today!

Comment

• 3440BC to FeMme
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Finally got a new CD ROM drive and now it works perfectly!!

On to Evalds
                    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
                    Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Urtansia_BC-3440_to_Kublai_Khan

Comment

• "sending the wrong file"

Comment

• Urtansia_BC-3400_to_Beta sent
                          Have a great one today!

Comment

• On to Wittlich.

Comment

• Originally posted by mabeco

Today was later than usual, not good... but Spain is GMT+1, I'm in GMT+0 like the English.

But of course that doesn't make much sense since Spain is more to the West than England . Since the English have Greenwich, I guess that Spain should be GMT+0 and not the other way around.
                              I would prefer GMT+0 everywhere Europe, and people waking at different time of the day everywhere .
                              Welcome to Canada. We have 5 time zones. You get used to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta

Welcome to Canada. We have 5 time zones. You get used to it.
                                I would prefer 1 universal time and people starting the day at different "numerical" time of the day all over the world.
                                Have a great one today!

Comment

Working...
                                X