Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Played and Passed
    Attached Files
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
    Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Your croissant Mr N .......
      Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
      The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
      Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
      Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Is that all?

Did not last very long......

Full fry up served to GeoModder!
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Mmm... nice orange juice with it.

BC3920 about to drop into a leopards mailbox.
          He who knows others is wise.
          He who knows himself is enlightened.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

And back to Femme..

And my last costume change...
            Attached Files
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Ohh alright then, twist my arm!!!! If everyone's going to be dressing up then......
              Attached Files

Comment

Nice knickers!!!!

Look armour plated to me

Nugog??
                Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Oh well - if everyone is dressing up...

This is armour plating Rob.....

Geo?
                  Attached Files
                  I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

BC3880 to Beta.

Will you fems really force me to invoke the only being able to bring order to rampant dressing-up?
                    Last edited by GeoModder; February 13, 2010, 15:51.
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Well done.

Save to FeMme. Sorry for the delay. Snoop helped me set up my system for running multiple pitboss games, but as a result, had to reload and resort some stuff.

Gender change...
                      Attached Files
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Enough of the silly dressing up, we're all adults aren't we?

Passed to Rob

Comment

Yeah, real men don't need armour!!!!!

Eh Nugog!!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Sure don't - onto you Geo.......

Comment

And now we're all waiting till Beta wakes up and handles the turn...

O yes, I had to fix a xml-bug in the Ethnic Artstyles mod. So if you guys plan to play until the Renaissance Era and have visible rifleman you better download it again and overwrite the old version in your BtS modfolder.

In any case, there's no conflict with the current version, I didn't had a version popup when I opened my turn.
                              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by FeMme
                                Enough of the silly dressing up, we're all adults aren't we?
                                Speak for yourself!

Save to you.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X