and back around
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Pelowar
Collapse
X
-
>>
I am starting to think this may not the most interesting mod we could have played."...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment
-
If a cyber mugger took our mod and ran, i would yell help policiaOriginally posted by EPW
>>
I am starting to think this may not the most interesting mod we could have played.
then stop yelling
If you decide to, wont hurt my feelings to not play it
GrampsHi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah
Comment
-
I'm not going to quit, but you have to agree its not a very exciting scenario"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment
-
>>>
starting to build up my army for the inevitable showdown"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment
-
Due to some recent events, my future time with Apolyton will be extremely limited. While I have more than enjoyed the good folks here and the bond of fellowship established, recent events have shown me my misplaced committments. If anyone feels the necessity to replace me, I understand and encourage this course of action.
Perhaps my committment may be reestablished, but does not look so in the near future. Just to let you good folks know, I will miss our many good times, battle's and positioning in games and most of all, you all taking me under your wing and making me feel like family. Most of you, this I stress
because most disturbingly, not all.
It is ok, for I understand many highways and many byways in life.
Some however end up against a wall, which is where I am at this time.
Grandpa "Missing the good times" TrollHi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah
Comment
Comment