• Show
Clear All

on to cerb
    "

Comment

436BC to Beta.

Comment

to EPW
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

on
          "

Comment

Sent
            Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

435BC to Beta
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Turn resent to Beta with the Admin password deleted, so the save should be compatable with the latest patch. *keeps fingers crossed*
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Ignore that last save I sent you Beta.

I've resent the REAL save this time with the Admin Password back in place, so this should be the real McCoy.

Comment

Patch changes specifically for CU:

Chinese Unification Scenario
                    Can now build Galleys in all 'river' coastal cities
                    Imperialist Trait now grants 50% Settler production bonus as expected
                    "

Comment

does Beta have the save?
                      "

Comment

Yep. I have it. It loaded and played just fine Witt. Thanks. (The earlier save crashed the game.)

On to EPW.
                        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

>>>>
                          "

Comment

To Witt
                            Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

This is the only pbem game I am in that is still moving. The patch issue brought everything else to a grinding halt.

Thanks Wittlich! Well done for this game!

Comment

Thanks Beta...in reality, it was all hit-and-miss.

434BC turn sent to Beta.

Comment

Working...
                                X