X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 420BC Turn sent to Beta.

Comment

• to epw
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• To Witt
        Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• 419BC to Beta.

Comment

• And on to EPW.

Got through our pbem turns in short order this morning, didn't we Witt.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• That we did my friend.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• ononon
                "

Comment

• Sent

Comment

• 418BC to Beta.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• to EPW

Comment

• To Witt

Comment

• 417BC sent to Beta.

Comment

• ------> EPW

Comment

• >>
                              "

Comment

• Sent

Comment

Working...
                                X