Apolyton Gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feh. Still not there - more like GameSuck, if you ask me
    But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
    PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Yes, I actually had to bring the game down and then back up again. It is now listed in GameSpy.

Comment

I am back and have played.
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Welcome back Herc.

Comment

... And GameSuck hates us again - not a sign of the game :/
            But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Comment

Game back up again. Only Makahlua left to play this round with 10:50 hrs left on the turn clock.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Thanks Witt!
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Dang it, GSuck hates me - the game's *poofed* again

TIA for fixing it?

Comment

Yes, it would seem that GameSpy has something against you Maki!

Any how, game back up again with 6 hrs left on the clock.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Game back up again. Snoopy left to play with 6:30 hours left on the turn clock.

Comment

So guess what?

Down again, silly GameSuck

Comment

Back up again. Maki and Snoopy left to play with 10:36 left on the clock.

Comment

Guess what -again-?

Comment

Yes.

It's up again...at least for the time being it is.

Comment

Well I got in and played, let's hope it stays up for Snoopy too

Comment

Working...
                                X