No announcement yet.

Apolyton Gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, yes...I beleive Norton was at fault, it is still running a full system scan and for some reason the game was showing as still connected. I did a system restart and loaded the game up again.

The game should be up now Maki...as a matter of fact, you are the last to play the turn with just under 10 hours left on the clock.

Comment

Yep, just logged on...game is up and well.

Comment

But seems to have gone again.
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Yep, I just noticed it... Be right back in a few minutes after I restart my computer. (This time it was GameSpy)

On a good note, Norton finally finished its scan and what not.

Comment

Ok. Game back up. Try it again Hercules.

Comment

Ok I see it 's up again but it wasn't earlier.

not complaining btw.

Comment

Understood...my last last post was 3 days ago.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules
                  Ok I see it 's up again but it wasn't earlier.

not complaining btw.
                  Hercules - not sure if you are using civstats "My Games". It is a wonderful feature to let you know where your pitboss games are at. I usually start it up every morning - and as I play my games, just keep refreshing it. It keeps me apprised of when games have rolled the turn, or are back on line. Great feature!! Especially with 9 pitboss games.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Beta : Thanks Yes I do use Civstats.

Comment

UPDATE

Automatic Update restarted my computer before I could save the game.

Snoopy has to reply his last turn. There is currently 14:53 hrs left on the turn clock for 825 BC.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

It's dropped from GameSpy again, even though CivStats shows it as up
                        But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
                        PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Yes...BUt at least I was able to save the turn this time.

The Year is 800 BC with 14:49 left on the turn clock.

Comment

I might get another turn in, before I leave on business for three days.
                            Otherwise I'll be back late Thursday.

Comment

New turn is up. 625BC

Comment

GameSpy is currently messed up.

Apolyton Gathering is up and running with 4.2 hrs left on the turn clock, but it is not showing up on GameSpy...as a matter of fact, no games are currently showing up on GameSpy!

Comment

Working...
                                X