Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, game is back up.

Comment

• I am back, Civstats shows it unconnected. I will check.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Neverthe less game was connected. Turn played and new turn up.

Comment

• New turn up. 1949

Comment

• Had to bring the game down to update to Microsoft XP Service Pack 3.

Game is back up with Snoopy and Beta to play with 9 hrs 45 min on the turn clock.

Comment

• Could not find the game on Gs last night or tonight. And yet civstats shows the game as rolling last night around mid night, and having 2 plus hours left on the turn timer now.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Sorry, I was doing a LAN game this night and it broke. I have reloaded it with you and Snoopy left to play with 9 hrs 48 min on the clock.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Was able to get into the game just now - and the connection broke partway through my turn. Game is not up on GS now.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Game is back up.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• I think it went down again. I was in but lost my connection mid turn.

Comment

• SBC.

Game is now back up.

Comment

• New turn is up.

The Indian Civilisation is deceased.

Comment

• Thanks for a tough game Snoopy.

Comment

• Good Game Snoops!

Comment

• Great game snoop. Touch and go for a long time there.

Comment

Working...
                                X