No announcement yet.

Apolyton Gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back late thursday, but I think I have enough moves in queue.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Sounds good Hercules.

Comment

Game went down last night. Now back up again.

Comment

Game dropped off ... Back up again.

Comment

It's gone again.
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Yep, I can't find it either
              But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
              PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Yes, my computer restarted itself last night due to a Microsoft update.

Game back up again. Only Makahlua left to play with about 7 hours left on the clock.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

I've played, boss, I've played

Carry on, gentlemen!
                  But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Comment

UPDATE

Evidently, Norton Go-back decided to restart my system last night; so there are some people who need to replay their turns:

Maki
                    Snoopy
                    Beta

20.5 hrs left on the current turn clock.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Sabriane has played....game saved. Thanks Maki!

13 hrs 40 min left on th turn clock with Snoopy and Beta left to play.

EDIT:
                      ToxoXI has played....game saved. Thanks Beta!

13 hrs left with Snoopy left to play.
                      Last edited by Wittlich; May 28, 2007, 20:40.

Comment

Just a Heads Up....

The game will be down for an hour or so while I update my Norton Antivirus software.

Comment

Ok, GAME IS UP again.

I am currently running a full Norton system check, but I should not have to do a restart...at least I'm hoping I don't.

I will keep an eye on it all.

Comment

And of couse,

Going Down for a bit ....

Comment

Game still up for the time being...antivirus scan still using up a LOT of my ram.

Comment

Well it's down again - can we blame Norton for it again?

(What is it with Norton and gaming? I couldn't get a MMO game trial to work the tother day because of it either. And I'm not uninstalling my AV software, either, just to get it to work )

Comment

Working...
                                X