• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thx played.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Hey what do I do ?

Snoopy has missed a play and the game has moved on. I believed I had some vulnerable units but because of the Snoopy no show, they survive.

So do I play on?

Comment

• Well, I can relaod to an earlier save - but I have not heard anything from Snoopy.

So I say, if he is happy with it, then so am I.

Comment

• Ok Snoopy turned up. But the game is missing from GS atm.

Comment

• Yes, just noticed that it broke coneection. I wanted to check in here first before I brought it back up again...One moment please...

Comment

• Ok, game is back up.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• New turn is up.

Comment

• I was playing a LAN game earlier tonight and our pitboss went down for a few hours...

It is now back up.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Beta, I just noticed that the game broke connection when you logged into it.

The game is now back up.

I noticed that when this happened it was during the same time I was trying to join the Flamefest game on my other computer...of course, both of my machines share the same wireless Internet connection...so this might have something to do with it.

Comment

• Thx!!! Playing now.
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• It timed out but I 'll try again.

Comment

• I still show the game as being up...

Comment

• I just tested it and got in fine.

Comment

• Well, I was having problems with my ISP provider. All fixed now and the game is back up.

Comment

• GameSpy seems to be down at the moment....

Comment

Working...
                                X