No announcement yet.

Apolyton Gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New turn is up. 1888AD with Beta and Hercules left to play their turn.

Comment

• Can't connect.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
        Can't connect.
        Strange I got in just over an hour ago.
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Yes. And now i just got in. Witt, was the game just restarted, or is the connection glitch at my end.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Finished my turn and rolled to a new turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
              Yes. And now i just got in. Witt, was the game just restarted, or is the connection glitch at my end.
              No, the game was still up when you were trying to log in and when you finally played. But the game did go down 2 hours later though.

Any way, game is back up with just Snoopy left to play.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• New turn is up!
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Yes it is and new turn is up.
                  On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Game not on GS.

Comment

• A little over 8 hrs left on the clock with Snoopy left to play his turn.

Comment

• I come to play my turn and find it down
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Any chance of puuting the game on hold until Monday. Lot's going on this weekend.

Happy Easter one and all.

Comment

• Sure thing. Game is offline until Monday.

Have a great Easter weekend everyone!

Comment

• Ok, Game is now back up with 9 1/2 hrs left on the clock with Snoopy to play his turn.

Comment

• Game left the gamespy list while I tried to join
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X