No announcement yet.

Apolyton Gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Beta's safe return, the game is now back up again.

Both Snoopy and Beta need to play their turn with 9 hrs, 50 min left on the turn clock.

Comment

• Thanks Witt et al. Much appreciate that.

I have played my turn. Over to snoop.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• No problem my friend.

New turn is up (1822AD) with Hercules, Beta, and Snoopy left to play.

Comment

• 1828 AD New turn up
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• I don't see the game up... please make sure I'm on when it is reloaded (either reload it before 10pm CT, ie 45 minutes from now, or reload it tomorrow after 12:00pm CT), thanks
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Ok, the game is back up with just under 8 hours left on the turn clock. Snoopy is the only one left to play the turn.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• I didn't see it up when I checked.

Comment

• Yes, it dropped off again. It is now back up with the same time left on the clock.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• I need 1830 reloaded... you reloaded it while I was asleep. I will probably be out at some point today so unless it is reloaded this morning (soon) it probably needs to wait for the evening.

Comment

• Ok, doing it now...

Comment

• Ok, Snoopy, 1830 relaoded. Just under 8 hrs left on the turn clock.

Comment

• Did you take it down for Beta after I played? If not, I'm going to have trouble getting my turn played for 1832... I assumed you would in playing when I did, but I noticed that you haven't posted that ...

Comment

• Game not up, what's going on?
                            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Just noticed the server broke the connection.

Since there is only 3 hours left on the turn clock I will wait until this evening to bring it back up again so that Snoopy will have the chance to play his turn.

Is this all right with everyone?

Comment

• I'll be home sometime between 1800 and 2100 CT, hopefully the earlier time ...

Comment

Working...
                                X