No announcement yet.

Apolyton Gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta's doing a fine job of that as it is...
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I had slight difficulty getting thru, but eventually did.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Game is down... Witt, if you end up reloading Beta's save we may need to do some finagling to get me to be able to play my turn also (as we're in the middle of a shooting war and all)... I will be playing a live MP game tonight but will be able to take my turn around midnight CST if Beta can take his before that.

Comment

• Well, I put the game back up after it was down for about 3 hours. Right now, there is 4 hrs 15 mins left on the turn clock with you (Snoopy) being the only one left to play.

Will this suffice or should I reload an earlier save?

Comment

• That should be enough, thanks

Comment

• Cannot connect - and as of this pots, I am away until tomorrow afternoon. Cheers!
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I am not sure why you couldn't connect Beta. I just tried it and got in just fine...it could have been a problem on your side, since the game is still up.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Now the game went down....The game is back up.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• I am not sure what is going on. Was the civstats uploader disconnected as well?

I could get in and just played my turn - but from the civstats record - it would seem i missed the 1812 and 1814 turns.

Given we are in the middle of a shooting war - would folks be Ok with a reload so I can get those turns in. That is pretty costly in terms of moves and production.
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I checked my mail log for civstats notices.

I got notice of a turn - 1810 - on Feb 7.

I then got notice on on Feb 11 (today) at 4:50 am that it was 1816.

Notices for the other two turns - 1812 and 1814 just rolled in this afternoon. Seems it is an issue with my ISP mail server.

Below is a pic - note the received date and the date on the mail item.

I was able to play during those periods - and in fact did try to log into the game to see what was up - and that's when I got the connection issue. So I figured the game was down - given the lack of civstats notices.

So - again - are folks OK with going back two turns. Pretty please.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• And on further review - everything that was coming in from civstats was delayed - in some cases 3 hours and in others a couple of days. My other mail seems to be OK.

Comment

• Well it does look like a screw up by Civstats.

It's a pia going back but I am ok with it.
                          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• If everyone is OK with it, I can roll the game back to 1812 (or even 1810 for that matter).

Comment

• Fine with me...

Comment

• Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X