X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still not up.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Earth to Witt. Earth to Witt. Come in please.

Witt must be away for the holidays - as his pbem games are held up as well.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Yes...went down to LA for New Years and ended up getting sick BEFORE New Years and spent the week in bed.

Game is now back up.

Comment

• Thats a bummer.

Hope you are feeling better.

Thanks for getting the game back on track.

Just played my turn.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• POWER OUTAGE

Just had a power outage so everything dropped...Sorry Beta, you need to replay the turn again.

The game is now back up...unless we loose power again, that is.

Heavy rain and strong winds ... Winter time in San Francisco.

Comment

• Ok...

My house lost power 3 more times. (It's "howling" outside).

So I have decided to leave the game down until this winter storm passes through the Bay Area.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• The game is now back up.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Thanks Witt. Not a problem and glad you survived the storm. Sounds like it was nasty. At least no snow.

Comment

• btw - your storm made front-page news on my ISP's home page, with a link which took you to this CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corp) article...

Sounds like it was a doozy.

Comment

• And it is still up. Turn played.

Comment

• And down.

Comment

• Back up again.

Comment

• Doesn't seem to be up...
                            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• It is showing OK on Civ Stats but not on GS.

Comment

• Ah didn't Wittlich say he was going away for a number of days.

Comment

Working...
                                X