Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New turn is UP 1420AD

Comment

• I guess we will see, snoop. I have declared war on you.

Also - I was the last to finish the turn - so new turn is up. I did my production choices so I could get through to the exit game screen - and I did move a couple workers, but I have not moved any military units this turn. I will wait until you have moved snoop to finish my turn.

En garde! And good luck!

And I hope the majority of your military is far to the west.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Fortunately I kept several units in the east We'll see how much you bring, obviously a large force would have good luck against a spread out one but producing several musketmen a turn should help me out
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Game is not up at the moment...

Comment

• Beta, you forgot to end turn

Comment

• Game is down?

Comment

• Yes, just noticed. SBC of course.
                Game is now back up again.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• New Turn is UP!
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• New turn est arrive.
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• SBC

Game is back up with Maki and Beta left to play. 9.5 hours left on the clock.

Comment

• New turn is up w/ Maki and myself having already played.

Comment

• New turn is UP

Comment

• No it's not

Comment

• SBC

Game is back up with Snoopy and Maki left to play (Beta is in the game right now playing his turn).

Comment

• Snoop. Check the combat log. The RNG was not kind to me tonight. The 87% one really p'd me off.

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Working...
                                X