Apolyton Gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am back. I am patched.

I was playing the turn and a funny thing happened. I got a message saying I had lost contact with PITBOSS.

When I went back to try again, the game had gone from GS. hmmmm.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• It's not up again/still right now, either :X
      But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
      PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

• Hmmm, I'm guessing the game got disconnected from GameSpy... Any who, Game is now back up with 6 hours left on the clock.

Comment

• Yes back up and turn played.

Comment

• SBC

Game back up with just under 3 hours left on the turm clock. Josgalo the only one left to play the turn.

Comment

• whoops its gone.

Comment

• Yep SBC...

Game is back up again.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Looks disconnected again...
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Witt?

Comment

• Still down...

Comment

• Still down...

Comment

• NO ACCESS

Sorry folks, but a major mishap occured Tuesday night with my entire wireless network - My wireless hub/router decided to blow-out so all of my computers don't have access to the internet. I'm posting this message to you from my laptop that I've connected to the internet via *shudder* dial-up.

I should have my new hub delivered sometime tomorrow, so hopefully I will be back up and running by the weekend.

Sorry for the inconviences this has caused - thrust me, it's been a pain in the ass for myself as well.

I will let everyone know when my network is operational again.
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Sorry about your mishap. Thanks for keeping us informed.

Looking forward to your return.

Comment

• Game is now back up!

My network is back and operational again.

Comment

• Hurray!

Welcome back Witt. And thanks for getting the game back up.
                                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Working...
                                X