Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And now it works for me too

Darn, and I -wanted- to blame GS for it
    But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
    PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

• Works fine this morning Witt.

Thanks!

Sorry, was out for dinner last night at the other sister-in-laws place.

Guess it was the port mapping issue.

at Maki. I feel the same way.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• SBC

Game back up with Josgalo left to play turn 900AD (7:20 left on the clock).

Comment

• SBC

Game back up with Snoopy left to play turn 960AD w/ 13 hrs left on the clock.

Comment

• Turn 1010AD has begun.

Comment

• New turn is up. 1020AD
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Couldn't find game.
                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Yep, noticed that when I woke up this morning...SBC.

Game back up 1040AD.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Yep. Back on course.

Comment

• Game not on GS. Emailed Witt. Check that. There it is. Not sure whether that was a GS hiccup, or Witt just restarted the game. Either way...
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• It's there. I 've just played.

Comment

• New turn is up. 1080AD

Comment

• SBC

Game is now back up with Josgalo, Maki, and Snoopy left to play turn 1080AD. 21 hrs left on the clock.

Comment

• SBC
                              Game back up (again) with Josalo and Snoopy left to play. 17:20 left on the clock.

Comment

• New turn is up...1090AD

Comment

Working...
                                X