No announcement yet.

Apolyton Gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's being weird again - I can see the game, and try to connect but I'm getting the "COnnection to the host has timed out error"
    But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
    PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

• Hmmm, I show that game as up; but I shut it down and brought it back up again. I hope that helps Maki.

Comment

• Still no joy - I'm going to blame GS for this one and hope it clears up by itself *shakes fist at gamespy!*
        But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
        PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

• Same here.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Game was up, I joined it about 5 minutes ago, made two moves, and then the pitboss severed the connection. When I went back into the lobby, game was gone, but other games are still there.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Hmmm, One moment - I will move the game over to my new computer...
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Ok, game should be back up now.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• And back up again...

Comment

• And now the game is up but I cannot connect. Keeps timing out.
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I think Gamespy has finally calmed down and it looks like the game is now stable. I just logged into it and performed my turn with no problems. Try it again Beta.

Comment

• Something has happened. Your game use to be a sure-fire connection, first and every time. I dropped all firewalls and set up the DMZ, and still could not connect. Is something different at your end, Witt?

Comment

• Well I set my comuter to DMZ as well. Let me change it back and open port 2056 for UDP traffic and see how that works. One moment please...

Comment

• Ok Beta - Try it now.

Comment

• If this doesn't work then I will set my game computer back to how it was originally - with out using DMZ and not opening port 2056.

Comment

• Ok, I've placed all of my firewall/router/network settings back to where they were a few days ago - so everything should be fine now.

Comment

Working...
                                X