Comment

• Damn! Ok, one moment...

Comment

• Ok, back up again. Try it now Herc.

Comment

• Yep . That worked, turn played. Thx
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Game coming down for a bit while I perform some computer maintenance. Sorry for the inconvience.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Sorry about that - I basically forgot to restart the game!

Any how, game back up.

475AD w/ 18:45 left on the clock

Myself, Maki, and Herc have played...Civ On!
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• New Turn 460AD w/ 22:26 hrs left on the turn clock.

Comment

• I am away for a short break. Will be back late my time Saturday. CYA.
                      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• SBC

Game back up w/ Josgalo left to play - 5 hrs remaining on the turn clock.

Oh, and on a side note: Have fun Hercules

Comment

• New turn is up. 600AD

And it looks like the email turn notices from CivStats is working again.

Comment

• New turn is up 620AD.

Comment

• Hi! Guess what?

Yes, -again-
                              But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
                              PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

• Yep...

Game is now back up. 660AD

Comment

Working...
                                X