Apolyton Gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, it went down.

Game back up. 2:47 left on the turn clock.

Makahlua and Beta left to play this turn.

Comment

• Hi!,

It's curious, there's only about 12-15 games on GS now.
      Don't the people update the game to 2.13??
      "La vida es muy peligrosa. No por las personas que hacen el mal,
      sino por las que se sientan a ver lo que pasa."
      Albert Einstein

Comment

• The reason there are only a few games is most people are playing BtS now. BtS has about as many games in its server as Warlords used to.
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Just under 11 Hours left on the clock with Maki and Beta left to play turn 325AD.

Comment

• Played.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• But what about old pitbosses, snoopy??
              "La vida es muy peligrosa. No por las personas que hacen el mal,
              sino por las que se sientan a ver lo que pasa."
              Albert Einstein

Comment

• I see about as many old ones on gamespy as I used to... at least I think so? Probably a few got dropped. Dunno.
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• UPDATE

I decided to restart my machine to clear out the cashe.

Game is back up with 14:34 left on the turn clock. Josgalo, Maki, and Beta left to play turn 400AD.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Can't find it.
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Yep, it dropped sometime last night.

Game back up with Hercules and Josgalo left to play. 19hrs left on the turn clock.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• BTW - Rhothaerill will be filling in for me in this game for the next 3 weeks.

Thanks Rhoth!!!
                        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Welcome on board Rhoth!

Comment

• New turn is up.
                            450AD with 23:35 hrs left on the turn clock.

Comment

• Speaking of the "Land of the King of Kings" - although Rhoth has probably already renamed the civ - checking in from Bangkok airport, where "Long Live the King" is posted conspicuously.

Next stop Kathmandu.

Comment

• Although I've spent most of my adult life in Europe - I've never visited the Asia region....although I did spend 1 month in Korea close to the DMZ...I REALLY don't think that counts as a "visit."!

So I am actually rather envyous of your latest vacation Beta - You do know that you have to fill us in on all of the details of your visit once you return, don't you?

Comment

Working...
                                X