X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Toni

Many thanks Beta

Don't forget india is Exotic too
    Indeed they are. Ok - you are in. I will add India to the list. You and Fed and i will have a random draw for the last 3 civs.

(on a side note - please read your email brucehynes57@s................. and check the diplo thread - war is coming - Islam wants to take us all out)

Mail me at karayanev@gmail.com so i know when u can talk and i will make my self available on aim
    btw toni - my new email addy is the same name - but at cogeco dot ca. Sorry - guess I better let CS know as well.

And I will check the thread.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Ok ok Beta

1st thanks for taking me into the game

I will resend you my email then again read and response - Jihad is on our door steps my friend

Comment

• Ok - the draft order is Strudo, Hesterate, and ptz.

The civs remaining are ...

Aztec
        Incan
        Maya
        Zulu
        Mali
        India - Asoka - (as Ghandi just seems too 20th centuryish to fit in with the others. )
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Also - Hesterate and ptz, we are looking for a replacement player for the Bohemian Epic pitboss. It is warlords, and runs on gamespy. You would be taking over Rome, which due to past conflicts is in last place - but not irretrievably so. And the game is still young. 1350ad.

Also - if someone takes on this challenge, I will provide a nicely developed city to them - and we can twist Hercules arm to provide that new city he built to the south of Roman territory.

Comment

• Mail send beta to new address.

Reply at your convenient pls

Comment

• Originally posted by Toni
              Jihad is on our door steps my friend
              My monks say ..... Ommmmmm .....

My troops say ....

Comment

• Beta--is it possible to play in a warlords game if I only have BTS?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hesterate
                  Beta--is it possible to play in a warlords game if I only have BTS?
                  Hmmm. Don't think so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hesterate
                    Beta--is it possible to play in a warlords game if I only have BTS?
                    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Put me down for Maya thanks

I guess your up Hesterate

Comment

• So far we have:

GeoM ... Khmer
                        Witt ... Ethiopia
                        Strudo ... Maya

That leaves Hesterate and pzt to choose, in that order, from ....

Aztec
                        Incan
                        Zulu
                        Mali
                        India - Asoka

Toni, Fed and I will randomly share the last 3 civs.

Hes - can we talk you into getting warlords?

Comment

• The Aztecs have entered the world.

(and no, not interested in getting warlords )

Comment

• And that leaves ptzvetan to choose from ...

Incan
                            Zulu
                            Mali
                            India - Asoka

Toni, Fed and I will randomly share the last 3 civs.

Comment

• Mmm... wonder if ptzvetan will choose Mali or the Inca's...
                              He who knows others is wise.
                              He who knows himself is enlightened.
                              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• I have pm'd him.

Comment

Working...
                                X