No announcement yet.

Exotica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll throw one more "24 hour timer is ok with me as long as it's pitboss" hat into the ring, if you're still needing folks.

Comment

• I don't think that Beta will have any heartburn about you joining the foray Hesterate. Let me be the first to welcome you on board!

Comment

• Sorry folks but I am pulling out of this pitboss game-to-be before it has even begun!!

As a proud new house owner I have discovered that time is now at a premium. The long and the short of it is that there just aren't enough hours in the day at the moment. Hopefully this will change in the new year but until then.....
        Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
        Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Understood FeMme. But sad to see you go.

And welcome to Hesterate.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• And the good news is - I finally got glasses this week that work! I had to wait two weeks until after the last surgery for any adjustments, then the appointment with the optometrist, and then the 8 day wait for glasses.

Much easier to work at the computer now.

Thanks one and all for your patience on this.

So - to summarize we have 7 players:

Strudo
            Fed
            Witt
            Beta
            ptzvetan
            Geo
            Hesterate

And we have 7 civs...

Aztec
            Ethiopian
            Incan
            Khmer
            Maya
            Zulu
            Mali

(I figured these were the most exotic of the civs... )

We will have a draft to see who gets first pick of civs. I will get the last civ left.

And the map will be a tropical pangaea map. And we will use the no tech brokering option. That means that you can only trade techs that you have researched yourself.

Sound Ok to everyone?
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• And by random draw of names from a hat - here is the draft order. You need to pick one of the seven civs listed above, and one that has not already been taken.

1. Fed
              2. Geo
              3. Witt
              4. Strudo
              5. Hesterate
              6. ptz

And I wil take the 7th civ.

Comment

• OK - Nugog has informed that Fed has not been well health wise - and has not been on-line for a bit - but will join us for the game. So Nugog's suggestion was to bypass Fed in the draft - and do a random draw of the last two civs between him and me.

So - Geo - you are up!

And fed - good health my friend.

Comment

• Hey Beta one spot for Toni left here? I would like to join

Give me any civ

Comment

• Toni - you are first up if anyone drops out. And if not - I will find another 'exotic' civ.

Comment

• Did I get it right :

Everybd is picking up a civ in the order you set?

So I have to wait for Hestarete to pick
                      Last edited by ptzvetan; November 1, 2007, 01:32.

Comment

• Originally posted by ptzvetan
                        Did I get it right :

Everybd is picking up a civ in the order you set?

So I have to wait for Hestarete to pick
                        Yep, you're correct.

Since I'm first in line, I'll shamelessly abuse my position to claim the Khmer as most exotic civ.

Wittlich, your turn.
                        He who knows others is wise.
                        He who knows himself is enlightened.
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoModder

Yep, you're correct.

[SIZE=1] Since I'm first in line, I'll shamelessly abuse my position to claim the Khmer as most exotic civ.

Wittlich, your turn.

Comment

• Toni - you are first up if anyone drops out. And if not - I will find another 'exotic' civ.
                            Many thanks Beta

Don't forget india is Exotic too

(on a side note - please read your email brucehynes57@s................. and check the diplo thread - war is coming - Islam wants to take us all out)

Mail me at karayanev@gmail.com so i know when u can talk and i will make my self available on aim

Comment

• Thanks for the PM Geo.

Let's see....since I've not played this civ yet - I will claim Zara Yaqob of the Ethiopian Empire.

Strudo, you are next.
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by Toni
                                ...(on a side note - please read your email brucehynes57@s................. and check the diplo thread - war is coming - Islam wants to take us all out)...
                                Where have I heard that one before?
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X