No announcement yet.

Exotica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything is good for me. I've not even completed an entire BtS game yet....

Comment

• Me neither!!
      Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
      Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Like everyone else so far, I have no prefs on the settings - heck, I would be happy with everything set to random and have at it!

Comment

• Did I miss the start or are we still planning?

Comment

• I beleive we're still waiting on Beta to launch this puppy.

Comment

• Contacted a couple more folks to see if they wanted to play.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Now that I do not have Team Banana to worry about anymore............

What kind of turn timer were you thinking of?
                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• 24 hours.

And I do plan on starting this shortly. Just finished renovating my sister-in-laws house, so my RL time pressures will ease a bit now.

More civ!!!
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
                    24 hours.
                    Hmm - probably will not work for me - nw - have fun!
                    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Why not, you got things to do?

Comment

• Standing by...'antly.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by Strudo
                          Why not, you got things to do?
                          With my schedule - 36 hours is easier for me to manage - sometimes just barely squeak in on a 36 hour clock - I would miss turns all over the place on a 24 timer.

Is no biggie - I have plenty to keep me occupied.

Hell - if worst comes to worst I could actually play with my kids

Comment

• Originally posted by Nugog
                            Hell - if worst comes to worst I could actually play with my kids
                            Use caution, I've heard that can be very addictive

Comment

• I would be happy to join - if still looking for players and if the game is PitBoss

No problem with 24 hour timer

Comment

• Ah, here is that elusive Exotica thread.
                                This is pitboss, right? Just asking because I found it in the PBEM tracking thread...
                                Btw, I definitely don't want gamespy on my computer.
                                Last edited by GeoModder; October 30, 2007, 11:47.
                                He who knows others is wise.
                                He who knows himself is enlightened.
                                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                                X