X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exotica

Welcome to Exotica
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Beta; March 15, 2007, 14:12.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

The Game...

1. Beta - Zulu
    2. Wittlich - Egyptians(Hatshepsut)
    3. Conquistador45 - Aztecs
    4. Nugog - Mali
    5. Strudo - Carthaginians
    6. fed1943 - Incas

Standard sized map.
    High-water pangaea, natural coastline.
    Tropical climate.
    Regular barbs.
    All regular victory conditions.
    Prince difficulty.

Good luck to all.
    Attached Files
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

4000BC to Wittlich.

Please make sure the person ahead of you has your email. Thx!
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Beta

I had no problems with the save...I just had to change my name to Wittlich within the game.

And on that note, 4000BC Turn sent to Conquistador.

Comment

Conquistador didn't like the address Beta gave me to send him the save - so he (Conquistador) sent a request back to me asking if I could send the save to another address....which I did, but the address does NOT work. So I replied to Conquistador's reply and am currently in a holding pattern as to how Conquistador wants this damned save.

So...just in case Conquistador decides to stick his head into this forum...I have attached his save here.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
            Please make sure the person ahead of you has your email. Thx!
            I have been looking as this statement and something just didn't seem right about it ... until I realized that it should read:

"Please make sure the person behind you has your email [address]"

- this would make sense since they need to know what address to send the save to...very similiar to what Conquistador and myself are going through right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich

I have been looking as this statement and something just didn't seem right about it ... until I realized that it should read:

"Please make sure the person behind you has your email [address]"
              I hate to be argumentative - but it is the person ahead of you who needs YOUR eamil address. I need yours. You need Conquistador's. And etc.

And sorry about that Witt - but that is the addy that Conq gave me via PM.

Comment

True...but I don't need your address Beta... Oops! Nevermind. I was turning my own reasoning around. You are right Beta. I will remain seated and be corrected - it's more comfortable that way.

No problem about Conquistdor's addy - he sent me another one this morning so we'll see if the 3rd time is a charm.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Conquistador - I'll PM you my email address
                  I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by nugog
                    Conquistador - I'll PM you my email address
                    Wise choice, Grasshopper.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Indeed. And fed needs mine. Just remembered.

Comment

So - where is this game now? Not off to an impressive start considering we were looking for a fast game.

Comment

It should be with Conquistador. The last message I received from him he wanted to know the location of the game thread, who he needed to send the save to and he stated that he didn't recall ever asking to join the game in the first place.

I replied by giving him the link to this thread along with nugog's email address since that is who he sends the save to...concerning his lapse in memory - that I couldn't help him out with.

This all occured a couple of days ago and I have not received anything back from him since.

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                            It should be with Conquistador.
                            Nah - it's with Strudo

BTW - how do I change my leaders name?

I can't go through this game being called Mansu...........
                            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

On the very top right corner of the screen - (while you are actually in the game playing your turn), there is a small square that looks like a monitor - it is a drop-down menu. On this menu, select your player infromation. This is where you can change your name, your civ's name and even your password if you wish.

Comment

Working...
                              X