No announcement yet.

Warlords PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, he does live in Brazil...I hope everything is alright with him...

Comment

• May have been stuck with me. I've been struggling with dial up and may not have successfully sent the turn. I now have a proper connection again and 1160AD is on its way to Akulla
      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• I have played that one, I replayed and sent to Wittlich. Dont know when Aro is comming back, if not back soon perhaps we should switch her player to AI.

Akulla

Stuff
        The stupid shall be punished.
        www.akulla3D.com
        ^^^
        "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• Originally posted by akulla
          I have played that one, I replayed and sent to Wittlich. Dont know when Aro is coming back, if not back soon perhaps we should switch his player to AI.

Akulla
          Fixed.

Well, let's see if he's around...
          1160AD Turn sent to Aro.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Tick Tock , Tick Tock
            www.akulla3D.com
            ^^^

Comment

• Well, I noticed in another thread that Aro is looking for replacements for all of his PBEM and PitBoss games....
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Who is the Administrator for this game?
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Dont know might be me I will check
                  www.akulla3D.com
                  ^^^

Comment

• Okay, I need a turn can someone send, it I deleted all my old stuff.
                    www.akulla3D.com
                    ^^^

Comment

• What about the save I posted in my post of #124? (The post just before Akulla's "Tick Tock Tick Tock" post) ... would that save work for you Akulla?

Comment

• Any luck with the save Akulla?

Comment

• I can remove Aro from the game, but I cant figure out how to turn it into the AI. If, dropping Aro altogether is okay with you and Cerb -- I will do this.
                          www.akulla3D.com
                          ^^^

Comment

• I am present and ready to replace Aro.

I will PM and email him for his password.

Please standby. "This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System."
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• SCHWEET!!
                              www.akulla3D.com
                              ^^^

Comment

• I was under the impression that if a player chooses the retire option in a PBEM their civ gets handed over to an AI. Akulla - can you play Aro's turn and retire him if he can't be contacted to hand over to Beta?
                                Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Working...
                                X