X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1220AD to Beta.

Comment

• onwards to cerb
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 1230AD to Akulla
        Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• Turn to wit. 1230
          The stupid shall be punished.
          www.akulla3D.com
          ^^^
          "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• 1230AD to Beta.

Comment

• cerbinated.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• To A

Comment

• Warlords4Way_AD-1240_to_Wittlich.CivWarlordsSave snet to Wittlich
                  www.akulla3D.com
                  ^^^

Comment

• 1240AD to Beta.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Bump
                      www.akulla3D.com
                      ^^^

Comment

• Resent 1240AD save to Beta ... just in case he misplaced the first one.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Aaaaach.

My apologies folks for the delay. I was away for the weekend and had a busy week, and missed this completely. Sorry.

Thanks for the bump Akulla, and the resend Witt. On to Cerb.

Comment

• To Akulla

Comment

• Turn to whit
                              www.akulla3D.com
                              ^^^

Comment

• 1250AD to Beta

Comment

Working...
                                X