No announcement yet.

WarOlords II Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm mostly in favour of waiting for the BtS release too. But it will take a bit longer then 5 weeks before it is released, FeMme. End of July for the world outside USA IIRC.

As on rules: how about using the option to not trade away not-researched tech instead of no tech trading at all, Beta?
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by FeMme
      BTW, Beta, just so you know, Rob and I are married.
      You're married to RobW!!! Well, I won't hold that against you. We all make bad decisions in life.

j/k. Already knew that but thanks.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoModder
        I'm mostly in favour of waiting for the BtS release too. But it will take a bit longer then 5 weeks before it is released, FeMme. End of July for the world outside USA IIRC.

As on rules: how about using the option to not trade away not-researched tech instead of no tech trading at all, Beta?
        That option sounds good as well. The HOTW8 arrangement.

The timing is OK - but please be aware that I will be away for 3 weeks in August - going to Tibet and Everest - but I can get a sub to get the game going for me.

And I can I put in my dibs for Pericles. One of my favourite historical figures, and a bit of an oversight in Civ4 IMHO.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta

You're married to RobW!!! Well, I won't hold that against you. We all make bad decisions in life.

j/k. Already knew that but thanks.
          Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
          Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• So, when is Rob goin' to barge in and give us his blessings?
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Doesn't matter if I bless you or not Geo, my mega corporations are going to send you straight to hell next game!!!!

Behold, The McPlastic Burger sweeps across The Lands of Geo.....
              Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
              The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
              Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
              Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• P.S. Greetings Beta
                Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Is someone perhaps a little bit sore....?

Comment

• Originally posted by RobWorham
                    Doesn't matter if I bless you or not Geo, my mega corporations are going to send you straight to hell next game!!!!

Behold, The McPlastic Burger sweeps across The Lands of Geo.....
                    How did you plan on putting a corporation in my empire again?
                    (btw, you do realize you're actually helping another civ when putting a corporation in it, right?)
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

(btw, you do realize you're actually helping another civ when putting a corporation in it, right?)
                      [COUGH]Yes, of course [/COUGH]

To be honest I have hardly looked at the new expansion pack since the original news releases. I prefer for the experience to be as much of a surprise as possible......

P.S. Doesn't McPlastic give you -1 health in each city that it is in.......

Comment

• Originally posted by RobWorham
                        P.S. Doesn't McPlastic give you -1 health in each city that it is in.......
                        Of course, how could I forget that!
                        If it's all the same for you, I prefer your Ethanol corporation to have a branch in my empire...

Would we do the same thing as with WarOlords? Only new civs/leaders for the human players?
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Would we do the same thing as with WarOlords? Only new civs/leaders for the human players?
                          Sounds good to me

Comment

• Yes, all new civs would be great

Comment

• Well, IGN released an article with the stats for every new civ in BtS. Pickings are open thus.
                              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Any chance of a link good sir??

Comment

Working...
                                X