No announcement yet.

All Around the Circle PBEM II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leisurely rolled to Masuro................
    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

And sent along
      Formerly known as Masuro.
      The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

Back and sent
        Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Welcome back CerberusIV!!!

To Masuro
          Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
          Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
          Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

To Rob

Comment

To Masuro

Comment

Sent

Mansa isn't quite as stupid as he looks. He has a stack sitting in Saladin's territory (where I can't attack them) but right next to a city I captured from him - so I have to keep a sizeable garrison there that I could be using elsewhere. He really has to go.

Comment

To Masuro

Comment

Originally posted by CerberusIV
                    He really has to go.
                    He's probably thinking the same thing about you.

Sent

Comment

He isn't thinking at all - he seems to have suicided that stack so I have a promoted unit, and I have cavalry so I can mop up the stray units he keeps sending forward. I can even start sending my newly built units south instead of west to show Peter who's boss.

To Rob the Technologist

Comment

I hope we're not forgetting the mutually agreed buffer zone between us???

Would hate for a diplomatic situation to arise unnecessarily.

To Masuro

Comment

Originally posted by RobWorham
                          I hope we're not forgetting the mutually agreed buffer zone between us???
                          Not at all. But Julius lost a couple of cities to Peter and the Russians are getting a bit too strong for my liking so I just intend to restore the balance. My empire is quite large enough for my needs so I won't be keeping any Russian cities I may take.

Comment

All good mate, all good!!

Comment

Sent

Comment

To Rob

Comment

Working...
                                X