All Around the Circle PBEM II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Masuro
    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

I won't be able to play for a few days - moving house. Not sure when I will have net access again so please be patient and I'll pick this up as soon as I can.
      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

No worries.
        Sent
        Formerly known as Masuro.
        The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

Good luck with the move.
          Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
          Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
          Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Ooooops!!!

To Masuro

Comment

1640AD should be with Rob

Comment

Mm mm mwa!!!

I thought this game was a gonna!!!

Great to be back in action though!!

To Masuro

Comment

To Rob

Comment

To Rob

One more city and Mansa is history! Unfortunately Peter has started to build Cossacks - neither of you are supplying him with horses perchance?

Comment

Originally posted by CerberusIV
                      supplying him with horses perchance?

To Masuro

Comment

I only have the one horse resource. I'll check to make sure it isn't me.

I didn't get the turn, by the way.

Comment

Resent

Comment

Played.

It isn't me supplying Peter with horses. I say leave Peter alone. He's been a steady friend of mine and has come to my aid several times.

Comment

Originally posted by Masuro
                              I say leave Peter alone. He's been a steady friend of mine and has come to my aid several times.
                              Easy for you to say, you don't live next door to him and he isn't at war with any of your friends.

To Rob

Comment

If I convince Peter to make peace with Julius, will you not go to war with him?

Comment

Working...
                                X