[PBEM] Jungle Jumble, 2nd thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i played two turns. thanks for setting the timer to 72 hours, mate

my next sure time will be friday night (CET) after i get back. i might however find some time tomorrow (thursday). we're stort-staffed here and have to have a 24 hour system, so it's usually 6 hours work, 4 hours break.

cheers!
    - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
    - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

• I've been skimming through the Wikipedia page on the Swiss Military. So everyone 19 to 34 is required to serve? And you carry a rifle and a box of bullets with you on your way there?
      Where are you from? Put yourself on the Apolyton Map!

Comment

• indeed every male should go, but in the last 6 years it has become a lot easier to get out. unfortunately i turned 19 exactly at a bad moment... many were starting to get out so the army got very restrictive with who can miss it and who not. only a few years later they gave up and reduced the size of the army.

oh well... i've got 19 days left this year and 12 next year so it's coming to an end :whew:

Comment

• Who's the bum with emancipation? How am I supposed to oppress my people when there are other nations out there setting such a bad example with freedom?
          Where are you from? Put yourself on the Apolyton Map!

Comment

• that'd be me... (you can see such stuff in the foreign advisor screen (F4) on the "info" tab)

but from what i can see you'll be getting democracy and thus emancipation this very next turn

on another note: i have founded sid's sushi. it converts fish, crabs and clams into food and culture. by spreading it i profit 4gpt (before multiplicators) per city, but as a whole it's a powerful corporation (unless you don't have sea food resources or are too low on happiness). so anyhow, if anybody wants a city of yours lacking food to have a branch of sid's sushi, let me know (you can also spread it on your own once you have the corporation tech)

Comment

• you're running emancipation now, i see ... krazy won't be too happy, you doubling up his unhappiness? he'll have to beeline to democracy now himself...

anyhow, i am off back to the army in approx. 6 hours from now. will still try to get my turn(s) through every day. but it very much depends on how many new people are assigned to our bunker and how much more bullcrap there is to do...

cheerio

Comment

• hey lads, what's up with all the wars?

you guys have been fighting for quite some time now and i can see that gilgamesh and krazy have especially been taking some beating!

adam, may i ask what made you join in that battle?

anyhow, i had intended to attack justinian, but huayna capac just declared war on me. airship bombarded a city and attacked my tanks with catapults ... no real harm done... at least now i don't need to consider when and how to attack justinian

any wishes on which cities to leave for you guys? i only want the gems, gold and silver resources, the rest is irrellevant to me.

cheers

Comment

• It doesn't matter to me, because I don't plan on being around much longer....

Comment

• so who declared war on whom and how did you two end up fighting?

and why was i left out of this (would have loved the challenge )

Comment

• Adam attacked me.... For no good reason.....Picking on the little guy, on my little island.

Comment

• not nice aeb

maybe i should come and raze a city of yours to revenge poor krazy?

Comment

• YEAH!!!! GO FOR IT!

Comment

• hey, the game seems down. is it just me or have all got this problem?

Comment

• Working fine for me.

Comment

• now for me too

Comment

Working...
                                X